Current version: SubSub 2011
Previous version: SubSub 2005 (Revision 2 2009), DSC/Sub 2004
- Download: Amendment 1: CDM Regulations (issued March 2015; effective from 6 April 2015) PDF
- JCT's Sub-subcontract is for use on sub-subcontract works where the main contract is a JCT contract.
- It can be used with any JCT sub-contract.
- It can be used where either the sub-subcontract or sub-contract works are to be carries out in sections.
- Sub-subcontract works can be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (e.g. adjusted for variations) or by remeasurement.
- It is not suitable where the sub-subcontract works are of a complex technical nature, or if provisions which are fully back-to-back with the sub-contract are required.
- Download contents page
Stock Code : 75247/9780414046818
ISBN : 9780414046818
£19.27 + VAT