Buy a subscription | How-to videos | User guide | FAQ | Contract checker | Ts and Cs
JCT Construct is a subscription-based contract drafting system with advanced editing features, enabling you to create and amend your JCT contracts in a secure, flexible, and easy to use online environment.
With JCT Construct’s powerful tools you can edit the JCT contract text itself, adding your own amendments, clauses, or other customised text. This is alongside being able to use the same intuitive Q&A process as JCT On Demand to fill in your contract comprehensively.
The JCT Construct system generates your contract in plain copy as well as a comparison document, making it possible to easily read the contracts and see all the changes from the published JCT text.
Guest sharing supports collaborative working amongst those involved in the contract drafting to share drafts, to edit, and to see all the changes. Version-to-version comparison allows you to see any changes between draft versions and against the published JCT text, ensuring full transparency between the parties to the contract at all times.
- Easy to use, flexible, and secure online contract drafting
- Edit the contract text, with auto-updating of clause numbers, cross-references in the JCT text, and table of contents
- Share drafts with guests
- Create boilerplates so you can re-use your standard set of changes
- Print draft contracts for review
- Print final contracts for signing
- Print comparison documents showing all changes against the published JCT text for full transparency
Learn more about JCT Construct in the video below...
Contracts available via JCT Construct:
All documents within the JCT 2016 Edition of contracts are available via the JCT Construct service. Click above for more information about subscription options.