JCT Training Online
JCT has developed a new range of interactive, online training to sit alongside its traditional, face-to-face courses. The programme aims to provide more flexibility as restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic remain in place, but also offers a long-term solution that supports both home and office working.
BOOK A COURSE
About JCT Training Online
- Courses are 3 hours duration, delivered as live broadcast webinars.
- Courses feature the same expert trainers as the face-to-face courses – all either past or current members of the JCT Council or JCT Drafting Sub-Committee.
- Interactivity is provided with the ability to ask questions through the interface during set aside Q&A segments.
- Attendees will receive course materials, a pre-event questionnaire to establish priority topics, and will be able to test and troubleshoot any technology issues ahead of time to make sure their course runs smoothly on the day.
- JCT Training Online is delivered as a live broadcast webinar, which you watch on your computer or mobile device via a web browser (laptop or pc is recommended for optimum viewing experience).
- After booking a place, you will receive instant confirmation of your booking. Nearer the time of your course, you will be sent a pre-event questionnaire that will establish your priority areas and any key questions you have in relation to your course. For your feedback to be incorporated, this must be completed no later than 3 working days prior to your course.
- From a week before the course date, you will be sent, via email, any relevant course materials, and supporting notes required to assist with your course.
- 3 days prior to your course date you will receive your login to the webinar, with instructions to test and check your connections in order to troubleshoot any issue prior to the course day.