Contract Administration Model Forms
For use with the
Standard Building Contract With Quantities 2016 (SBC/Q 2016),
Standard Building Contract With Approximate Quantities 2016 (SBC/AQ 2016)
Standard Building Contract Without Quantities 2016 (SBC/XQ 2016)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract.
Convenient and easy to purchase and access online, JCT's Contract Administration Model Forms provide a series of template forms to assist with the administration of a JCT contract and construction project.
This PDF pack is specifically for use with either the Standard Building Contract With Quantities (SBC/Q), the Standard Building Contract With Approximate Quantities (SBC/AQ) and the Standard Building Contract Without Quantities (SBC/XQ) 2016.
The PDF pack includes the following model admin forms:
- Adjustment of Completion Date
- Practical Completion Certificate
- Section Completion Certificate
- Non-Completion Certificate
- Notice of Intention to Require Payment of, Withhold or Deduct Liquidated Damages
- Notice to Require Payment of, Withhold or Deduct Liquidated Damages
- Notice to Partial Possession
- Certificate of Making Good
- Architect/Contract Administrator’s Instruction
- Statement of Reimbursement of Advance Payment
- Interim Certificate
- Pay Less Notice
- Final Certificate
- Valuation (which can be used with the Interim Certificate, Final Certificate and Pay Less Notice)
- Statement of Retention
These model forms are designed to be used with a pdf writer if users wish to complete the forms electronically.
These model forms are intended to provide assistance in administering the contract but it is not a substitute for professional advice. Specific advice should be obtained on any issues that may arise.