Current edition: DB 2016
Previous editions: DB 2011, DB 2005 (Revision 2 2009), WCD 1998
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- Can be used on large or smaller scale projects, but generally where detailed provisions are necessary.
- The Contractor is responsible for completing the design, as well as carrying out the works, and the employer must provide detailed documents to outline their requirements.
- The price and payment structure of the contract is based on a lump sum with interim stage or periodic payments.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, advance payment, bonds (advance payment, off-site materials, retention), third party rights and collateral warranties.
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).
- For use of both private and public sector projects.
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Rights Particulars
- Download JCT Fluctuations Options B & C
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414054646