Current edition: DBSub/C 2016
Previous editions: DBSub/C 2011, DBSub/C 2005 (Revision 2 2009)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
NOTE - the JCT On Demand version of the Design and Build Sub-Contract includes both the Agreement (DBSub/A)and Conditions (DBSub/C).
- The Design and Build Sub-Contract is made up of two parts: the Sub-Contract Conditions (DBSub/C) should be used in conjunction with the Sub-Contract Agreement (DBSub/A) which includes the Recitals, Articles and Sub-Contract Particulars.
- It can only be used when the main contract is the Design and Build Contract.
- It can be used where the sub-contracted works are fully designed, or if the sub-contractor is required to design all or a part of the works.
- It can be used when either the main contract works or the sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections.
- It can be be used for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability and bonds (off-site materials and retention).
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Sub-Contract Rights Particulars
- Download JCT Fluctuations Options B & C
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414054639