Current edition: FA 2016
Previous edition: FA 2011
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
JCT’s Framework Agreement is designed for use by employers who procure work on a regular basis and want to capture the benefits of long-term relationships within the supply chain. It is often also suitable for use where a partnering or collaborative approach is desired on a project that might be more representative of another procurement method.
- It can be used for the procurement of works over a period of time
- It can be used not only between employers and their contractors/suppliers, but also by contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers who are sub-letting to others in the supply chain
- It can be used with most standard forms of construction contracts, engineering contracts, or sub-contracts
- It can be used where compliance with the public procurement rules is required
- It can be used just on a single project, where engendering a collaborative approach is desired
- Download contents page
ISBN : 9780414058026