Current edition: IC 2016
Previous editions: IC 2011, IC 2005 (Revision 2 2009), IFC 1998
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- The employer must provide drawings and either bills of quantities, specification, or work schedules to specify the quantity and quality of work.
- The price and payment structure of the contract is based on a lump sum with monthly interim payments.
- It can be used where provisions are required to cover named specialists.
- All sub-contractors are domestic and their performance is the responsibility of the contractor.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, advance payment, bonds (advance payment, off-site materials) and collateral warranties.
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).
- For use of both private and public sector projects.
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Rights Particulars
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414054745