Current edition: ICD 2016
Previous editions: ICD 2011, ICD 2005 (Revision 2 2009)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- For use when the appointed contractor is to design specific parts of the works.
- The employer must provide drawings and bills of quantities, a specification or work schedules to specify the quantity and quality of work, as well as detail the requirements for the Contractor’s Designed Portion.
- The price and payment structure of the contract is based on a lump sum with monthly interim payments.
- All sub-contractors are domestic and their performance is the responsibility of the contractor.
- It can be used where provisions are required to cover named specialists.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, advance payment, bonds (advance payment, off-site materials) and collateral warranties.
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).
- For use of both private and public sector projects.
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Rights Particulars
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414054776