Current edition: ICSub/C 2016
Previous editions: ICSub/C 2011, ICSub/C 2005 (Revision 2 2009)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
NOTE - the JCT On Demand version of the Intermediate Sub-Contract includes both the Agreement (ICSub/A) and Conditions (ICSub/C).
- The Intermediate Sub-Contract is made up of two parts: the Sub-Contract Agreement (ICSub/A) which includes the Recitals, Articles and Sub-Contract Particulars, and the Sub-Contract Conditions (ICSub/C).
- It is for use when the main contract is either the Intermediate Building Contract (IC) or Intermediate Building Contract with contractor’s design (ICD) and where the appointed sub-contractor is not required to design.
- This Sub-Contract is not suitable if the appointed sub-contractor is required to design any of the works, or be ‘Named’ in the main contract (consider Intermediate Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design or Intermediate Named Sub-Contract).
- It can be used when the main contract works or the sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections.
- It can be be used for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability and off-site materials bond.
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Sub-Contract Rights Particulars
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414054806