Current edition: ICSub/D/A 2016
Previous editions: ICSub/D/A 2011, ICSub/D/A 2005 (Revision 2 2009)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
NOTE - the JCT On Demand version of the Intermediate Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design includes both the Agreement (ICSub/D/A) and Conditions (ICSub/D/C).
- The Intermediate Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design is made up of two parts: the Sub-Contract Agreement (ICSub/D/A) which includes the Recitals, Articles and Sub-Contract Particulars, and the Sub-Contract Conditions (ICSub/D/C).
- It is for use when the main contract is the Intermediate Building Contract with contractor’s design, and where the appointed sub-contractor is to design part or all of the sub-contract works.
- It can be used when either the main contract works or the sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections.
- It can be be used for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability and off-site materials bond.
- This Sub-Contract is not suitable if the appointed sub-contractor is ‘named’ in the main contract (consider Intermediate Named Sub-Contract).
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Sub-Contract Rights Particulars
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414054844