Current edition: MP 2016
Previous editions: MP 2011, MP 2005 (Revision 2 2009), MPF 2003
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- Parties involved have their own detailed procedures and only limited procedures need to be set out in the contract conditions.
- The employer’s requirements have been prepared and supplied to the contractor.
- The contractor carries out both the design and completion of works.
- The employer uses a representative to exercise their power and functions under the contract.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability and third party rights .
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).
- For use on both private and public sector projects.
- Download contents page
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414058163