Current edition: MPSub 2016
Previous editions: MPSub 2011, MPSub 2005 (Revision 2 2009), Sub/MPF 2004
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- The Major Project Sub-Contract is for use when the main contract is the Major Project Construction Contract.
- It can be used where the sub-contract works are fully designed, or if the sub-contractor is required to design all or a part of the works.
- It can be used when the main contract works or the sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections.
- It can be be used for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working and sustainability.
- Download contents page
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414058149