Current edition: MCWC/A 2016
Previous editions: MCWC/A 2011, MCWC/A 2008, WKS/1 Section 3 and WKS/2 1998
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
NOTE - the JCT On Demand version of the Management Works Contract includes both the Agreement (MCWC/A) and Conditions (MCWC/C).
- The Management Works Contract is made up of two parts: the Works Contract Agreement (MCWC/A) which includes the Recitals, Articles and Works Contract Particulars, and the Works Contract Conditions (MCWC/C).
- It is for use only when the main contract is the Management Building Contract (MC) and for works contractors appointed under that contract.
- It can be used where the works are fully designed, or if the Works Contractor is required to design all or a part of the works.
- It can be used when either the contracted works or the project as a whole is to be carried out in sections.
- It can be used where the contracted works are to be carried out on the adjustment basis or the complete remeasurement basis.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, third party rights, collateral warranties and bonds (off-site materials and retention).
- Download contents page
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414058293