Current edition: SBC/Q 2016
Previous editions: SBC/Q 2011, SBC/Q 2005 (Revision 2 2009), JCT 1998 (PWQ/LWQ)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- The employer must provide drawings and bills of quantities to specify the quantity and quality of work.
- The price and payment structure of the contract is based on a lump sum with monthly interim payments.
- Sub-Contractors can be appointed with written permission of the architect/contract administrator or selected from a list of three names.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, advance payment, bonds (advance payment, off-site materials, retention), third party rights and collateral warranties, named specialists, and a 'Contractor's Designed Portion'.
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).
- For use of both private and public sector projects.
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Rights Particulars
- Download JCT Fluctuations Options B & C
- As a consequence of JCT’s adoption of a digital-first approach for JCT Online, numbering changes have been made in the Online version of this contract from Hard copy/CD. Find out more about the changes.
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414059337