Current edition: SBCSub/D/C 2016
Previous editions: SBCSub/D/C 2011, SBCSub/D/C 2005 (Revision 2 2009), DSC 2002 (DSC/C/DP, DSC/C/DPSC)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
NOTE - the JCT On Demand version of the Standard Building Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design includes both the Agreement (SBCSub/D/A) and Conditions (SBCSub/D/C).
- The Standard Building Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design is made up of two parts: the Sub-Contract Agreement (SBCSub/D/A) which includes the Recitals, Articles and Sub-Contract Particulars, and the Sub-Contract Conditions (SBCSub/D/C).
- It is for use when the main contract is one of the Standard Building Contracts (SBC/Q, SBC/XQ, or SBC/AQ), where the main contractor is to design specific parts of the works (Contractor’s Designed Portion), and where the sub-contractor is to design part or all of the sub-contract works.
- It can be used when either the main contract works or the sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections.
- It can be be used for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability and bonds (off-site materials and retention).
- Download contents page
- Download Model Form for the Sub-Contract Rights Particulars
- Download JCT Fluctuations Options B & C
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414059368