Current edition: RM 2016
Previous editions: RM 2011, RM 2006 (Revision 2 2009)
Click ‘Add to Basket’ to purchase a JCT On Demand digital version of this contract. If you would prefer a hardcopy version (i.e. a physical copy that is delivered to you), select ‘Hardcopy’ from the format box.
- The Repair and Maintenance Contract comprises two parts in a single document, the Tender (which includes the Invitation to Tender and form of acceptance) and the conditions.
- It is for use on projects where the work involves the repair and maintenance of a building.
- No contract administrator is appointed.
- It can be used on both public and private sector projects.
- It is not suitable for periodic repair and maintenance over a fixed period of time, consider the Measured Term Contract (MTC).
- It is not suitable on projects for private home owners.
- Download contents page
About this type of contract
ISBN : 9780414058248